prerna07 schrieb:

I am facing issue with query with dismaxrequest.

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs" - return correct
results

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest -
dose not return results, although field facetFormat_product_s is
defined in dismaxrequest Handler of solrconfig.xml

You mustn't include the fieldname in the query when sending the query
to the DisMax query parser. The fieldname will be interpreted as just
another term to build a query clause from.

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs Cassette Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest -
return correct results

I'd attribute that to the "mm" (minimum match) parameter, the meaning
of which you can understand reading the following page, which it would
probably make a lot of sense to read anyway:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler

Michael Ludwig