We are experiencing "OutOfMemory" error frequently on our slaves, this is the
error:

SEVERE: Error during auto-warming of
key:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@a8c6f867:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
allocLargeObjectOrArray - Object size: 5120080, Num elements: 1280015
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray - Object size: 5968, Num
elements: 2974
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray - Object size: 3736, Num
elements: 1859
Exception in thread "DynamicListenThread[Default]" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
allocLargeObjectOrArray - Object size: 8208, Num elements: 8192

We need to bounce our weblogic and solr application when that happened to clear
the java "OutOfMemory" error.

Some people suggested me to made change on "queryResultCache"

Currently se to:

<queryResultCache
 class="solr.LRUCache"
 size="512"
 initialSize="512"
 autowarmCount="256"/>

So the recommendation is:

<queryResultCache
class="solr.LRUCache"
size="1024"
initialSize="512"
autowarmCount="256"/>

We are still running solr 1.2.0 version, do you upgrade to higher version will
also resolve the issue.

Any inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Francis