I seem to have found answer to this one by digging 30mins in archives.
One approach is to use copyfield and store only stuff that is
interesting  e.g     spell_city field that will have stuff only where
type is city

Second approach includes extending IndexBasedSpellchecker ..alas  I can
find nowhere in  docs how is this done.