We're building a spell index from a field in our main index with the
following configuration:
  <searchComponent name="spellcheck" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
    <str name="queryAnalyzerFieldType">textSpell</str>
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">default</str>
      <str name="field">spell</str>
      <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchecker</str>
      <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

This works great and re-builds the spelling index on commits as expected.
However, we know there are misspellings in the "spell" field of our main
index. We could remove these from the spelling index using Luke, however
they will be added again on commits. What we need is something similar to
how the protwords.txt file is used. So that when we notice misspelled words
such as "beginnning" being pulled from our main index we could add them to
an exclusion file so they are not added to the spelling index again.

Any tricks to make this possible?

-Jay