Hi Shalin,
Our requirement is to have a rolling window support for popularity of
catalog items for say 3 months. What we used to do we are adding term,value
as tokens where term is some unique string for each day and value
is popularity count for that day. Once indexing this data as token stream
and while building query search we build the whole query constructing term
for each day or 7 days ......etc then we are extending SpanTermQuery where
we used to do summing of payloads value for that duration (we have
extended SpanScorer also to do this task) We got the result based this new
score. Is it possible to do in solr somehow?

Thanks,
Sumit