Sounds like you need a TokenFilter that does lemmatisation. I don't know of any open ones off hand, but I haven't looked all that hard.

On Jul 21, 2009, at 4:25 AM, prerna07 wrote:

Hi,

I am implementing Lemmatisation in Solr, which means if user looks for
"Mouse" then it should display results of Mouse and Mice both. I
understand that this is something context search. I think of using synonym
for
this but then synonyms.txt will be having so many records and this will keep
on
adding.

Please suggest how I can implement it in some other way.

Thanks,
Prerna