Committed

On Jul 27, 2009, at 7:18 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

See SOLR-1310

On Jul 26, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

I did test it, one unit test currently fails.

On Jul 24, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Peter Wolanin<peter.wola...@acquia.com > wrote:
Sadly, I had to muis the meetup in NYC, but looking over the slides
(http://files.meetup.com/1482573/YonikSeeley_NYCMeetup_solr14_features.pdf )
I see:

Solr Cell:

Integrates Apache Tika (v0.4) into Solr

My current checkout of solr still has tika 0.3, and I don't see a jira
issue for updating to 0.4.  Is this something that's going to be in
Solr 1.4 for sure?

99% sure.  I jumped the gun a little bit... when I was prepping my
slides, I saw on the Tika mailing list that Grant was going to handle the update to 0.4 (and had done most the work already - mostly a test
adjustment to a metadata change I think).

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com