Hello again!

Yes, I know some of us are still recovering from OSCON. It's time for
another delicious meetup to chat about Hadoop, HBase, Solr, Lucene,
and more!

UW is quite a pain for us to access until August, so we're changing
the venue to one pretty close:

Piccolo's Pizza
5301 Roosevelt Way NE
(between 53rd St & 55th St)

6:45pm - 8:30 (or when we get bored)!

As usual, people are more than welcome to give talks, whether they're
long-format or lightning. I'd also really like to start thinking about
hackathons, perhaps we could have one next month?

I'll be talking about HBase .20 and the possibility of low-latency
HBase Analytics. I'd be very excited to hear what people are up to!

Contact me if there's any questions: 904-415-3009

Cheers,
Bradford

--
http://www.roadtofailure.com -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social