It's very easy to write your own entity processor. At least, that is my experience with extending the SQLEntityProcessor to my needs. So, maybe you'd be better off subclassing the xpath processor and handling the xpath in a way you can keep your configuration straight forward.

Andrew Clegg schrieb:

Chantal Ackermann wrote:

my experience with XPathEntityProcessor is non-existent. ;-)

Don't worry -- your hints put me on the right track :-)

I got it working with:

            <entity dataSource="filesystem" name="domain_pdb"
url="${domain.pdb_code}-noatom.xml" processor="XPathEntityProcessor"
forEach="/datablock">
                <field column="content"
xpath="/datablock/structCategory/struct/title" />
            </entity>

Now, to get it to ignore missing files without an error... Hmm...

Cheers,

Andrew.

Chantal Ackermann
Consultant

mobil    +49 (176) 10 00 09 45
email    chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de

b.telligent GmbH & Co. KG
Lichtenbergstraße 8
D-85748 Garching / München

fon       +49 (89) 54 84 25 60
fax        +49 (89) 54 84 25 69
web      www.btelligent.de

Registered in Munich: HRA 84393
Managing Director: b.telligent Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 153164 represented by Sebastian Amtage and Klaus Blaschek
USt.Id.-Nr. DE814054803

Confidentiality Note
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at +49 (0) 89 54 84 25 60. Thank you.