I can't reindex because the aggregated/grouped result should change as
the query changes... in other words, the result must by dynamic

We've been thinking about a new handler for it.... something like:

/select?q=laptop&rows=0&itemfacet=on&itemfacet.field=product_name,min(price),max(price)

Does it make sense? Something easier ready to use?

--

   David L. S.
dalss...@gmail.com