Same works with optimize... /solr/update?optimize=true

        Erik

On Aug 12, 2009, at 2:43 PM, KaktuChakarabati wrote:

Hey Yonik,
Thanks for the quick reply, However my first question was more specific: * I'm not worried about a commit but about the *optimize* operation which I
might want to run very infrequently
in respect to commits ( e.g I can commit every 15 minutes but optimize
once a day )

Yonik Seeley-2 wrote:

A script isn't really needed for something as simple as a commit:

curl 'http://localhost:8983/solr/update?commit=true'

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM, KaktuChakarabati<jimmoe...@gmail.com>