From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsing...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:22 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Solr Webinar

I believe it will be, but am not sure of the procedure for
distributing.  I think if you register, but don't show, you will get a
notification.

-Grant

On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Lucas F. A. Teixeira wrote:

> Hello Grant,
> Will the webinar be recorded and available to download later
> someplace?
> Unfortunately, I can't watch this time.
>
> Thanks,
>
> []s,
>
> Lucas Frare Teixeira .*.
> - lucas...@gmail.com
> - blog.lucastex.com
> - twitter.com/lucastex
>

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Grant Ingersoll
> <gsing...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> I will be giving a free one hour webinar on getting started with
>> Apache
>> Solr on August 13th, 2009 ~ 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
>>
>> You can sign up @
>> http://www2.eventsvc.com/lucidimagination/081309?trk=WR-AUG2009-AP
>>
>> I will present and demo:
>> * Getting started with LucidWorks for Solr
>> * Getting better, faster results using Solr's findability and
>> relevance
>> improvement tools
>> * Deploying Solr in production, including monitoring performance
>> and trends
>> with the LucidGaze for Solr performance profiler
>>
>> -Grant

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.