After running an application which heavily uses MD5 HEX-representation as
<uniqueKey> for SOLR v.1.4-dev-trunk:

1. After 30 hours:
101,000,000 documents added

2. Commit:
numDocs = 783,714
maxDoc = 3,975,393

3. Upload new docs to SOLR during 1 hour(!!!!!!!), then commit, then
optimize:
numDocs=1,281,851
maxDocs=1,281,851

It looks _extremely_ strange that within an hour I have such a huge increase
with same 'average' document set...

I am suspecting something goes wrong with Lucene buffer flush / index merge
OR SOLR - Unique ID handling...

According to my own estimates, I should have about 10,000,000 new documents
now... I had 0.5 millions within an hour, and 0.8 mlns within a day; same
'random' documents.

This morning index size was about 4Gb, then suddenly dropped below 0.5 Gb.
Why? I haven't issued any "commit"...

I am using ramBufferMB=8192