If you have configured multi-core, then all you need to do is use the following url pattern:

http://<hostname>:<port>/solr/<core_name>/select?q=...

where <core_name> is the name of the core you wish to query.

Uri

Khai Doan wrote:
Thanks Uri,

Now my question is: how can I specify which schema to query against?

Thanks!

Khai