Many of you probably know that Lucene went into code-freeze last
Thursday... which puts a probable Lucene release date at the end of
this week.

My day-job colleagues and I are all traveling this week (company
get-together) so that may slow things down a bit for some of us, and
perhaps cause the goal of releasing Solr 1 week after Lucene to slip a
little.  Still, if there are any issues that are assigned to you, and
that you can't get to this week (including the weekend) please
un-assign yourself as a signal that someone else should try and take
it up.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

ps: I've extended my stay so I can make the Lucene/Solr meetup this
Thursday... hope to see some of you there!