RE: http://www.mysecondhome.eu

I am browsing this website again (I have similar challenge at
http://www.casaGURU.com but still prefer database-SQL to search Professional
by service type)

I don't think SOLR is applicable in this specific case. I think standard DB
queries with predefined dropdown/radio values perform extremely faster than
SOLR faceting (you currently have only 90000 records) - database queries
have consistent response time without dependency on dataset size (especially
MySQL MyISAM "SELECT COUNT(*)"); SOLR depends on dataset size.

SOLR is applicable if we are using at least full-text search (for instance,
search for "Jack London" may return house owned by Jack London in Australia,
and house at Jack Square in London, and etc.); if we are interested in
non-tokenized attributes only (putting heavy constraints on possible query
types,without _any_ full-text): database.