Hi,

 I’m developing a multi language Solr index, where I have a single core for
each one. I use SnowballPorterFilterFactory for German, French and Italian
languages with excellent results.

My problem appears when I try to create a Polish stemmed index. There isn’t
a Snowball implementation for Polish, but I found a lucene one:

http://www.getopt.org/stempel/index.html#distrib

I included the jar into Solr lib folder  and included the filter into the
appropriate  fieldtype (<filter
class="org.getopt.stempel.lucene.StempelFilter" />)  but  when I run the
server this error appears:

GRAVE: *org.apache.solr.common.SolrException*: Error instantiating class:
'org.getopt.stempel.lucene.StempelFilter'

Has anybody found this error before? Other solutions for Polish Stemming
would be great too.

Thanks in advance.