It seems like it is really hard to decide when the Multiple Core solution is
more appropriate.As I could understand from this list and wiki the Multiple
Core feature was designed to address the need of handling different sets of
data within the same solr instance, where the sets of data don't need to be
joined.
In my case the documents are of a specific site and country. So document A
can be of Site 1 / Country 1, B of Site 2 / Country 1, C of Site 1 / Country
2, and so on.
For the use cases of my application I will never query across countries or
sites. I will always have to provide to the query the country id and the
site id.
Would you suggest to split my data into cores? I have few sites (around 20)
and more countries (around 90).
Should I split my data into sites (around 20 cores) and within a core filter
by site? Should I split by Site and Country (around 1800 cores)?
What should I consider when splitting my data into multiple cores?

Thanks

Jonathan