Hi,

I have a requirement on Autocompletion search , iam using solr 1.4.

Could you please tell me how you worked on that Terms component using solr
1.4,
i could'nt find terms component in solr 1.4 which i have downloaded,is there
anyother configuration should be done.

Do you have code for autocompletion, please share wih me..

Regards
Rekha