Hi,

I have a newbie question about the 'standard' requestHandler in
solrconfig.xml.  What I like to know is where is the config information for
this requestHandler kept?  When I go to http://localhost:8983/solr/admin, I
see the following info, but am curious where are the supposedly 'chained'
components (e.g. QueryComponent, FacetComponent, MoreLikeThisComponent)
configured for this requestHandler.  I see timing and process debug output
from these components with "debugQuery=true", so somewhere these components
must have been configured for this 'standard' requestHandler.

name:    standard
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 686274 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1252703405335
requests : 3
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 201
avgTimePerRequest : 67.0
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.015179728

What I like to do from understanding this is to properly integrate
spellcheck component into the standard requestHandler as suggested in a solr
spellcheck example.

Thanks for any info in advance.
Michael