On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Brahim Abdesslam <
brahim.abdess...@maecia.com> wrote:

> on a Linux system the command :
> curl
> http://192.168.0.14:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import&clean=false
> just don't work like this command :
> curl "
> http://192.168.0.14:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import&clean=false";

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

> But we still have a problem with... the famous timestamp, it is always
> updated for each item!
>
> To get the date and time where the item is indexed we have this field in
> the file schema.xml :
>
> <field name="timestamp" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
> default="NOW" />
>
> Do you think the items are still all always updated ?

Well, your full-import with clean=false may still be replacing all existing
documents with new ones. If so, the timestamp would always be updated. So
unless you can index only the new feeds (and not re-index the existing
documents), you will need to use the publication date.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.