Thanks Lance,

I have lucid's search as one of my open search tools in my browser. Generally pretty useful (especially the ability to filter) but it's not of much help when the tool points out that the best info is on the wiki and the link to the wiki reveals that it can't be reached. This is the second time in a couple of weeks I've seen the wiki down. Is there an ongoing problem? I do appreciate the tip though.

Tricia

Lance Norskog wrote:
For future reference, the Solr & Lucene wikis and mailing lists are
indexed on http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Tricia Williams