: Is it possible to narrow down what fields/field-types are causing the
problems?
: Or perhaps profile and see what's taking up time compared to the older
version?

Or: could you post your solrconfig + schema + csv files online so other
people could help debug the problem?

:
: -Yonik
: http://www.lucidimagination.com