I was worried about that actually. I havn't tested how fast the RAM
estimator is on huge String FieldCaches - it will be fast on everything
else, but it checks the size of each String in the array.

When I was working on it, I was actually going to default to not show
the size, and make you click a link that added a param to get the sizes
in the display too. But I foolishly didn't bring it up when Hoss made my
life easier with his simpler patch.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com