> I'm not an expert on hit highlighting but please find some answers inline:

Thanks Shalin for your answers. It helps a lot.

I post again questions #3 and #4 for the others :)

3 - Is it possible and if so How can I configure solR to set or not highlighting
for tokens with diacritics ?

Settings for "vélo" (all highlighted) ==> the two words "<em>vélo</em>" and
"<em>velo</em>" are highlighted
Settings for "vélo" ==> the first word "<em>vélo</em>" is highlighted but not
the second  : "velo"

4 - the same question for highlighting with lemmatisation?

Settings for "manage" (all highlighted) ==> the two words<em>manage</em> and
"<em>management</em>" are highlighted
Settings for "manage" ==> the first word "<em>manage</em>" is highlighted but
not the second  : "management"
Regard,

Nourredine.