ModifiableSolrParams p = new ModifiableSolrParams();
                p.add("qt", "/dataimport");
                p.add("command", "full-import");
                server.query(p, METHOD.POST);

I do this

But it starts giving me this exception

SEVERE: Full Import failed
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1760)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:767)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:216)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.schedule(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:366)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2$CommitTracker.scheduleCommitWithin(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:466)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.deleteByQuery(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:322)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processDelete(RunUpdateProcessorFactory.java:69)
    at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SolrWriter.doDeleteAll(SolrWriter.java:192)
    at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:332)
    at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:386)
    at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:377)