Hi Avlesh,

that is mean to sent something like that
http://mumbai.burrp.com/pack/list/kolkata-on-a-roll
around at lunch time - in Germany(!).

Very very sadly, "there are many places in Mumbai that have mastered the art of making authentic Kolkata rolls" but I don't know of any here in Munich....

Congratulations for launching successfully!
Chantal

Avlesh Singh schrieb:
I am pleased to announce the latest release of a popular Indian local search
portal called http://www.burrp.com <http://mumbai.burrp.com>.
In prior versions of this web application, search was Lucene driven and we
had to write our own implementation of "search facets" amongst other painful
tasks.

I can't be happier to inform everyone on this list that search/suggest
features on the burrp! site are now powered by Solr.
Please use it and let me know if we can make it better.

Very soon, I'll be back to report another usage of Solr (a grand one by
scale).
Thank you Solr developers.

Cheers
Avlesh