I've downloaded solr-2009-10-12.zip and tried to
compile my TokenizerFactory impelmentation against this
version of Solr.  Compilation failed. One of the causes
is that the compiler couldn't find
org.apache.solr.common.ReosourceLoader.

I discovered this class in apache-solr-solrj-nightly.jar.
I didn't add this classpath at the first time because
this jar sounds like the jar for building Java client.
I needed ResourceLoader to write my TokenizerFactory.

I wonder why the common classes are in the solrj JAR?
Is the solrj JAR not just for the clients?

BTW, is there some sort of transition guide for Solr 1.4?
I see there are changes how classes are divided into JARs
like above, and there are some incompatible API changes.
It'll be greate if such information can be part of CHANGES.txt.

-kuro