Hi i browsed through the solr docs and user forums and what i infer is we
cant use solr to store Relational
Mapping(foreign key) in solr .

but just want to know if any chances of doing the same.

I have two tables User table (with 1,00,000 entries )  and project table
with (200 entries ).
User table columns : userid , name ,country , location , etc.
Project tables Columns : project name , description , business unit ,
project type .
Here User Location , Country , Project  Name , Project  business unit ,
project type are faceted
A user can be mapped to multiple projects.
In solr i store the details like this ....
[
{
userId:1234;
userName:ABC;
Country:US;
Location:NY;
Project Name:Project1,Project2;
Project Description:Project1,Project2;
Project  business unit:unit1,unit2;
Project type:Type1,Type2
}
]

With this structure i could get faceted details about both user data and
project data .

But here i face 2 Problems .

1.A project can be mapped to many users say 10,000 Users . So if i change a
project name then i end
up indexing 10,000 Records which is a very time consuming work.

2.for Fields like Project Description i could not find any proper delimiter
. for other fields comma (,) is

okay but being description i could not use any specific delimiter .This is
not faceted but still in search results i need to take this out and show the
project details in tabular format. and i use delimiter to split it .For
other  project fields like Project Name and Type i could do it but not for
this Project Description field

So i expect is there any way of storing the data as relational records like
in user details where we will have field called project Id and data will be
1,2 which refers to project records primary key in solr and still preserve
the faceted approach.

As for my knowledge my guess is it cant be done ???
Am i correct ???
If so then how we can achieve the solutions to my problem??
Pls if someone could share some ideas it will be useful.