I'm having trouble searching for phrases that have the word "to" in
them.  I have a bunch of articles indexed, and I need to be able to
search the headlines like this:

headline:"House Committee Leaders Ask FCC To Consider Spectrum in
Broadband Plan"

When I search like that, I get no hits.  When I take out the word
"To", it finds the document:

headline:"House Committee Leaders Ask FCC"

My guess is that Solr is treating this as a range query.  I've tried
escaping the word To with backslashes, but it doesn't seem to make a
difference.  Is there a way to tell Solr that "to" is not a special
word in this instance?

-Mike