thanks, but im confused how I can aggregate across rows, I dont know of any easy way to get my db to return one row for all the categories (given the hint from your other email), I have split the category query into a separate entity, but its returning multiple rows, how do I combine multiple rows into 1 index entity?

thanks
Joel