: I see the source - but no classes or jar that seems to fit the bill.
:
: I've had problems getting ant to build from the nightly trunk.  I'm of
: If there is an existing jar of the ExtractingRequestHandler classes that
: I might download - please point me to it.

If you are downloading a nightly (or a 1.4 release candidate) there is
*nothing* you should need to build ... all of the compiled jars (including
for all of hte contribs) can be found in the "./dist" directory.

(the only jars not included in the releases are the third-party
clustering libraries not released under ASL compatible licenses, but those
aren't neeed for extraction)

-Hoss