On 09.11.2009 09:46 Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् wrote:

> When you say , the second example does not work , what does it mean?
> some exception?(if yes, please post the stacktrace)

Very mysterious. Now it works but I am sure I got an exception before.
All I remember is something like "java.io.IOException: FULL". In the
right frame of the DIH debugging screen I got an error message from
firefox: "the connection was reset while displaying the page".

But I don't think it is reproducable now, perhaps some unrelated problem
like low memory or such. Thanks anyway and sorry for the noise.

-Michael