I dont believe there is any way to link values in one multivalue field to
values in other multivalue fields.

Re "where each doc contains the customer info and info for ALL products that
the  customer might have (likely done via dynamicfields)":

one thing you might want to consider is that this solution might lead to
performance issues if you need to do range queries such as q=((Width1:[50 TO
*] AND Density1:[7 to *]) OR (Width2:[50 TO *] AND Density2:[7 TO *]) OR …)

I had a similar problem a while back, and basically had similar options.  In
my tests, this particular option became slower as I increased the number of
"products" (and so the number of unique values for each "product" field).

If you come up with a solution, let me know.

also, another option might be to encode the "product" information (ie using
a field delimiter, something like CSV) and then storing it into a multivalue
field for each customer.  I dont know how you would search that data tho
(maybe by having a unique delimiter for each field?)