In Luke, there's a tab that will let you go to a document ID. From there
you can see all the fields in a particular document, and examine what
the actual tokens stored are. Until and unless you know what tokens
are being indexed, you simply can't know what your queries should look
like.......

*Assuming* that the ### are getting indexed and *assuming* your tokenizer
tokenized on, whitespace, and *assuming* that by text_rev you
are talking about ReversedWildcardFilterFactory, I
wouldn't expect a search to match if it wasn't exactly:
s'#######. But as you see, there's a long chain of assumptions there any
one of which may be violated by your schema. So please post the
relevant portions of your schema to make it easier to help.

Best
Erick