Hello!

I'm trying to successfully build/install the PHP Solr Extension, but am
running into an error when doing a "make test" - the following 4 tests fail,
the other 17 pass. The Solr server is definately running because I can
access it via the admin URL. Anyone know what else may be causing the make
test to think teh solr server is not set up???

regan

Running selected tests.
TEST 1/21 [tests/solrclient_001.phpt]
SKIP SolrClient::addDocument() - Sending a single document to the Solr
server [tests/solrclient_001.phpt] reason: Solr server is not set up
TEST 2/21 [tests/solrclient_002.phpt]
SKIP SolrClient::addDocuments() - sending multiple documents to the Solr
server [tests/solrclient_002.phpt] reason: Solr server is not set up
TEST 3/21 [tests/solrclient_003.phpt]
SKIP SolrClient::addDocuments() - sending a cloned document
[tests/solrclient_003.phpt] reason: Solr server is not set up
TEST 4/21 [tests/solrclient_004.phpt]
SKIP SolrClient::query() - Sending a chained query request
[tests/solrclient_004.phpt] reason: Solr server is not set up