Israel,

> If you downloaded the 1.3.0 release, you should find a "docs"
> folder inside the zip file.
>
> This contains the javadoc for that particular release.
>
> You may also re download a 1.3.0 release to get the docs for Solr 1.3.

This doesn't solve my problem.  I can't write my javadoc comments
referencing to Solr API doc located in my local hard drive.
The Solr API doc needs to be located in the Internet.
Various versions of J2SE (JDK) API doc and Lucene API doc
are available online at well-defined URLs.  I'd like to have
Solr API docs available in the similar manner.

Kuro