Hi,

I'm a newbie and have a question about the text that is stored and then
returned from a query. The field in question is of type "text", is indexed and
stored. The original text included various blank lines (line feeds), but when
the text field is returned as the result from a query, all of the blank lines
and extra spaces have been removed. Since I am storing the content for the
purpose of displaying, I need the original format to be preserved. Is this
possible? I tried changing it to indexed="false" and using a copyvalue to copy
it to the general text field for indexing, but this didn't help.

Thanks!
Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/