Hello all,
              I am trying to use query parser plugin feature of solr.
But its really strange that everytime its behaving in a different way.
I have decalred my custom query parser in solrconfig.xml as follows..

          <queryParser name="myqueryparser"
class="newSolr.MyQueryParserPlugin"/>

I have linked it to the default request handler as follows..

  <requestHandler name="standard" class="solr.SearchHandler" default="true">
         <lst name="defaults">
       <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
       <str name="defType">myqueryparser</str> ......, etc.....
  </requestHandler>

                        This custom queryparser class extends
LuceneQParserPlugin, and the custom-QParser extends DisMaxQParser.  I
have included a few System.out.println() in this implementation. I
have observed in the console that there are some start-up search
queries (like solr rocks, static firstSearcher warming query from
solrconfig.xml) for which effect of sys.outs can be seen in the
console but not always when I search some query in the solr interface.
Sometimes I could notice that its working for manual queries, but not
always. Hope you suggest me how to resolve.

Thanks.