Let say we have a search engine (a simple front end - web app kind of a
thing - responsible for querying Solr and then displaying the results in a
human readable form) based on Solr. If a user searches for something, gets
quite a few search results, and then clicks on one such result - is there
any mechanism by which we can notify Solr to boost the score/relevance of
that particular result in future searches? If not, then any pointers on how
to go about doing that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

--
- Siddhant