Hello All,
              I have no complete knowledge of query execution workflow
. I have an issue. I had one approach to edit all the user submitted
queries in the queryparser part ( for every request ), but later I was
suggested to do query modification only if the user submitted query
has no results at all. So I need to edit / modify user submitted query
only when it has no results. Is it possible to do ?. Like.. can I
sendback flow of execution to queryparsing part after checking whether
the current query has results or not..? , or to be brief.. Can I
search again if result count is zero..if yes,then at which point, may
I accomplish the same?

 NOTE: This "editing query" is something related to the project that
should be followed.

Thanks.