What does a search of *:* give you?

As far as your steps, delete the index folder *before* restarting Solr, not after. That might be the issue.

        Erik

On Jan 12, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Lee Smith wrote:

Am I doing this right.

I have made changes to my schema so as per guide I done the following.

Stopped the application
Updated the Schema
Re-Started
Deleted the index folder
Then ran a full import & optimize command ie: /dataimport? command=full-import&optimize=true

In the status it shows Indexing Complete. Add/Updated 100800 documents. 0 Deleted

So all good ?

But in the stats page it only shows numDocs:1

The only thing I can see maybe in the stats page it says in the reader line segments=1 but I noticed in the index folder the file says segments_6

Any ideas ?

Thank you