Hi, I have Solr setup to use a DataImportHandler with my database. In the
data-config.xml file I have one document with two entities as follows:

    <document>
                <entity name="users"
                        query="SELECT user_id, user_id as pk_field, user_name
FROM users">
                </entity>

                <entity name="group"
                        query="SELECT group_id, group_id as pk_field,
group_name FROM  groups">
                </entity>
    </document>

Now, my goal is I want certain queries to return back indexed items from a
single entity. Im not sure if this is the right way to do it. Maybe I need
multiple indexes? I just need to limit the results in certain sections, for
example a user section to return only users and not groups and vice-versa.
Thanks!