thanks Erik,
"or perhaps a proxy in the middle that forwards requests on to Solr,
but captures however you like. "
That is what I am lookin for.
How I can to implement this kind of proxy, I try with RequestDispatcher
forward method od servlet API, but, when jboss appl requests doc via
solrj(from tomcat solr), tomcat servlet does not capture the jboss appl
request. In fact, my target is to control a select/add in solr.