Hi,

Try what I suggested, please.

Or, if you want, go to that (or any other) web page, copy a large chunk of its
content, and paste it into Google/Yahoo/Bing.  I just did that.  Google said my
query was too long, but Yahoo took it.  Guess what hit #1 was?  The page I
copied the text from!  Very much "more like this"-like.

 Otis
--
Sematext -- http://sematext.com/ -- Solr - Lucene - Nutch