Just indexing. If I shutdown Solr, memory usage goes down to 200MB. I've searched the mailing lists, but most situations are with people both searching and indexing. I was under the impression that indexing shouldn't use up so much memory. I'm trying to figure out where all the usage is coming from though. Any ideas?