I am using example, only with two fields, id and body. Id is string
field, body is text field.

I use another program to do a http post to update the document, url is
http://localhost:8983/solr/update?commit=true&overwrite=true&commitWithi
n=10 , the data is
<add>
        <doc>
                <field name="id">id1</field>
                <field name="body">test body</field>
      </doc>
</add>

I get the responseHeader back, the status is 0.

Then I go to admin page, do search, query is body:test.  The result
numFound = 0.

I think the reason should be the index is not updated with the updated
document.

What should I do? What's is missing?
Jennifer Luo