I have a field Title and Summary.  I've currently not set a default value for
the Summary in my schema, it's just a text field with indexed=true and
stored=true, but not required.  When the data is indexed sometimes the
documents don't have a summary so then Solr doesn't index that field.

When a query is sent and we get the results for those documents returned, if
they did not have a summary then there is no tagged in the xml for that field.

Is there a way to have the xml always return the field tags for each document
in the result set even if the field has no data?

I apologize ahead of time if this has been answered, but after doing a bit of
search have not been able to find the answer elsewhere.

Thanks
Robbin