Thank guys... very helpful links and good starting points... :-)

Am 02.02.2010 10:23 schrieb Hannes Carl Meyer <hannesc...@googlemail.com>:
Hi Sandro,

it is possible but beside the technical platform you will need a good data basis for example Geonames, Y! Geo etc. You should also check the following article by Grant Ingersoll: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/j-spatial/index.html

Are we talking about a global or more local approach?

Kind Regards

Hannes

https://www.xing.com/profile/HannesCarl_Meyer