I was able to let Solr pick up the column names. But if you want to
explicitly state them try this query:

SQL> SELECT '<field column="' || column_name || '" name="' || LOWER
(column_name) || '" />'
  2  FROM user_tab_cols
  3  WHERE table_name = 'QUEST_SL_TEMP_EXPLAIN1';

<field column="STATEMENT_ID" name="statement_id" />

<field column="PLAN_ID" name="plan_id" />

<field column="TIMESTAMP" name="timestamp" />

<field column="REMARKS" name="remarks" />

<field column="OPERATION" name="operation" />

<field column="OPTIONS" name="options" />

<field column="OBJECT_NODE" name="object_node" />

<field column="OBJECT_OWNER" name="object_owner" />

<field column="OBJECT_NAME" name="object_name" />

<field column="OBJECT_ALIAS" name="object_alias" />